You Are Reading

19.12.10

Dear Santa.

I really have tried being a good girl this year. And while I realise I have been very blessed this year (ending my degree, finding a new job), maybe I can be rewarded with a delivery of the following goodies?

La Rose Deco blush in 001 from Lancome.

Jeffrey Campbell Loggins Lace-Up Boots from SoleStruck.



Watchmen Absolute Edition.


From Chanel, blush in Tweed Corail.
...or Fuchsia!


MAC's Lipstick in Lady Danger (as well as the courage to wear bold lip colours).


A Canon PowerShot SX210is to facilitate my desire to start taking more pictures.


If this is not possible, then a very warm, safe and joyful holiday season for one and all would also make mine very special indeed.

Yours sincerely,
Karen Eap.

2 comments:

xx said...

all your picks are amazing! my fav is lady danger and the courage to wear red lips! so cute xx

Abi said...

A modest list. Santa better hacken to the sound of this letter. Love the JC boots. Wouldn't mind getting those in my stockings!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger.