You Are Reading

4.12.10

Favourites #4

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder.
Great translucent powder with a beige tinge to prevent white cast. Light and fine, produces a flawless finish that can be used under and over makeup. I've been using this just to set my concealer as the hot weather we've been having in Melbourne lately has really helped to clear my skin!

IQQU Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50.
I LOVE this new formula! This mousse texture is less drying than the SPF 30 and is great for making the skin matte and ready for foundation. I've been using it on it's own under concealer after my skincare routine and protects my skin from the harsh Australian sun. I haven't been wearing foundation or BB Cream lately as it's been too hot and my skin hasn't been bad. That said, this is also great for evening out the skintone too!

Peter Thomas Roth Mineral SPF 30
I have a few gripes about the packaging and the quality of the brush, but I love the idea of this mineral powder by Peter Thomas Roth. It's too fine to cake up and is great for a reapplication of sun protection without messing up your makeup. However, the brush is a bit scratchy and you have no idea how much of the product you have used but otherwise, the powder inside is amazing and is definitely worth looking  into if you're obsessed with sun protection too!

30 Odd Foot Of Pod (TOFOP)
Image from TOFOP's Facebook page.
It's hard to find a god Podcast to subscribe to, especially when you're used to the genius of Get This or The Ricky Gervais Show, but this gem from Australian comedian Wil Anderson and his actor friend Charlie Clausen has had me laughing out loud in inappropriate places for the past couple of months. Crass and shameless, the boys cover everything from more high-brow topics like time travel and music to slightly questionable debates about bodily fluids from various sources. Only unfunny if you are uptight and boring (in which case... what the hell are you doing here?).

America's Next Top Model Cycle 15.

Ok so, neither of my favourites (Chelsey and Kayla) won this cycle but who doesn't love the drama?

2 comments:

Annushka said...

This blog very interesting dear!:)

Karen said...

That's very kind of you! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger.