You Are Reading

22.1.11

Love-all.

I seem to get more and more distracted by what tennis players wear on court the older I get. I don't know if it's because I'm not nearly as obsessed with tennis as I used to be or because players' ostentatious outfits seem to be part of the competition as well.

The Williams Sisters always come to mind. Though Serena is injured for this year's Australian Open, Venus seems to be doing well at raising enough eyebrows for the both of them...


Though considerably more modest, Maria Sharapova proudly modelled the dress she was to wear for this year's tournament. It's not as bad as others I've seen her wear (she has creative input in them all) but I've still yet to see one I've liked. Werd.

I'm always less (pointlessly) offended when I watch Wimbledon. Probably because the rule is that you must wear white, like the days of old. This from Roger Federer's appearance is of my favourite tennis outfit...ever.

I want me a cardigan like that.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger.