You Are Reading

4.1.11

Welcome, Zara!

2011 promises to be an exciting year not just for myself personally. Melbourne's shopping pull will be more enticing with a Zara store to open on Bourke Street Mall later this year. Naturally, I decided to hold off from my abstinence from the Zara website for, uh, research's sake to whet my appetite.

Starting with my Zara favourites (looked at their sale section only - had to keep my head in check!).

Straight Coat.


Double Breasted Tailored Jacket with Leather Applique.


Boat Neck Dress with Pockets.




Tulip-skirt Dress.


Pleated Twill Trousers.


Sweater with Epaulets and a chest pocket.

Two-tone Shoulder Bag.
...I could (and will) be here all day.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger.