You Are Reading

14.11.11

MakeupShow

I had picked up the following brushes from 7Bella at the start of the year and they have taken a regular spot in my makeup routine. They come highly recommended - take a look!


H01 Powder brush
After almost fainting from seeing how much the tapered Face Brush from Suqqu cost, I had been trying to find a more affordable version. From what I can see (I've never seen Suqqu brushes other than on my Mac), it's not as tapered and the bristles aren't as long. This is the softest brush I have ever tried though. My powder is always really well blended because I love putting this on my face!

20P01 Powder/Blush brush
The brush head is slightly smaller and I find this one great for powder compacts for more coverage on days I can't be bothered with foundation. It is more dense than the H01 and not quite as soft (which actually says more about how soft the H01 is) and would be good for blush as well. I prefer my blush brushes to be quite small so I don't personally.

5E05 Pencil brush
Perfect for around my eyes, as the brush head is smaller. Great for smudging eyeliner and a precise application of eyeshadow.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger.