You Are Reading

16.11.11

Baggu

My Baggu Duck bag basically goes everywhere I go. Rain, hail or shine, this bag can withstand anything. Fits everything I could possibly need in there, as well as other things I don't need but carry around with me anyway. I do a lot of walking and having a bag that is lightweight is really important. I used to carry a second-hand carry-on bag to class but it was too heavy on its own for it to be worth it. Baggu Duck bags are also made from recycled cotton canvas - easy on the eyes and your conscience!

Baggu have also launched a leather range, which includes a tote in small and medium sizes and pouches in apricot, black and platinum. The pouches are made from scraps from the tote bags. Black or apricot? Hmmm...
Image from Fabrica Verde.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger.